Pav Bhaji Instant Pot: Pav Bhaji is an Indian dish that is popular street food. It is made with a variety of vegetables and served with a soft bread called pav. The dish is usually served with a dollop of butter on top.
Pav Bhaji is a dish that can be made very easily in an Instant Pot. The Instant Pot is a pressure cooker that can also be used as a slow cooker, yogurt maker, rice cooker, and steamer. It is a very versatile appliance.
To make Pav Bhaji in an Instant Pot, you will need:
1 tablespoon oil
1 onion, chopped
1 tablespoon Pav Bhaji Masala
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
1 carrot, chopped
1 potato, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1 cup water
1 cup frozen peas
2 tablespoons butter
8 pav buns
- Turn on the Instant Pot and select the “Saute” setting.
- Add the oil, onion, Pav Bhaji Masala, cumin seeds, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the onions are softened.
- Add the carrot, potato, bell pepper, tomato, and water. Stir well.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is set to “Sealing”. Select the “Manual” setting and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then quickly release any remaining pressure.
- Open the lid of the Instant Pot and stir in the frozen peas.
- To serve, place a spoonful of Pav Bhaji on a pav bun and top with butter. Serve warm.
What is the English word for pav bhaji?
Pav bhaji is a type of Indian street food. It is a dish of spiced vegetables and bread.
Which masala is best for pav bhaji?
There is no definitive answer to this question as different people have different preferences. Some common masalas used in pav bhaji include garam masala, cumin powder, coriander powder, and red chili powder.
Ministry of Curry